Our client, in the healthcare insurance industry, is looking for several innovative Instructional Designers to help with a variety of learning solutions for their frontline and management employees. The ideal candidate will be able to design and develop blended learning solutions with a heavy vILT and eLearning component using Camtasia, Storyline, Rise, and Vyond.
- 4 years'+ experience in designing and developing vILT and eLearning solutions using Articulate 360, Camtasia and Vyond
- Strong job function and onboarding training analysis and evaluation skills
- Extensive experience in developing in standardized templates provided (PPT, eLearning, etc.) to ensure consistency, quality, and brand
- Ability to work well with a team of L&D and QA staff, as well as SMEs to create learning solutions under tight timelines
- Enjoys highly collaborative, Agile approach to development, 2 week sprints
- Background in dental, claims, healthcare or insurance, is preferred
- Experience developing for Zoom, Teams or Webex, is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written, is required
- BA/BS in Education or related field is required; MA/MS in Instructional Design, is preferred
Timeline: Early June start; 6 month project with a strong potential for extension
Location: 100% remote
Schedule: Full time; 40 hours/week
Target Rate: $58/hr 1099; W2 rate available upon request
Other: Background check is required.