Our client, in the healthcare insurance industry, is looking for a detail-oriented, highly organized Senior Instructional Designer to help lead the design and development of a variety of learning solutions for their frontline and management employees. The ideal candidate will be able to lead and oversee a team of 3-5 IDs in the full lifecycle of development of blended learning solutions with a heavy vILT and eLearning component (Camtasia, Storyline, Rise, and Vyond).
- 6 years'+ experience in designing, developing, converting ILT/ vILT and eLearning solutions using Articulate 360, Camtasia and Vyond
- Strong attention to detail and ability to align design to organizational needs, ensure quality and consistency with other products (standardized templates), deliver products on time
- Strong analysis and evaluation skills
- Background in dental, claims, healthcare or insurance a plus
- Ability to work well with a team of L&D staff and SMEs to create learning solutions under tight timelines
- Enjoys highly collaborative, Agile approach to development, 2 week sprints
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written is required
- Experience developing for Zoom, Teams or Webex, is a plus
- BA/BS in Education or related field is required; MA/MS in Instructional Design is preferred
Timeline: Early June Start; 6 months+ project with strong potential for extension
Location: 100% remote
Schedule: Full-time; 40 hrs/ week
Target Rate: $70/hr 1099
Other: Background check is required.